Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Fabric Schmabric!

I'm so amazed at everyone's finished skirts! You all are amazing and talented. To think, at one point, we didn't think we'd be able to pull this off!

Okay, this hostesses finally got off her behind and picked out some fabric. I initially bought this denim a two weeks ago and wasn't really happy with it so I finally went shopping again. I bought two fabrics (because I'm trying to be ambitious and sew two skirts). The first is this burgandy cotton twill (this is a close up) that I'll be using to make a simple a-line skirt. The fabric actually is a little darker than shown here.



The next fabric is a cotton Japanese print that I hope to make something a little more full, and girlie. I'm not too sure which is the right side, but I'm thinking the first one is the right side. What do you think?